Customer Care Representatives - Location: Southold, NY
Service representatives handle a high volume of incoming calls for membership and related services, as well as on-water assistance dispatch, and outbound calls, chat, e-mail. The position also includes administrative and processing projects and tasks.
Seasonal, year-round, full-time and part-time positions available.
Various shifts available: Day, evening, full-time and part-time. You can expect to work either a Saturday or Sunday as part of your regular schedule.
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent communication and data entry skills
- Computer literacy – proficient with internet, Word, and email
- Detail-oriented and able to multi-task
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Reliable and able to work independently
- Must be able to sit for the majority of shift
- Must work a Saturday or Sunday each week
- Spanish proficiency a plus.
Benefits for year-round employees include: Paid time off, health insurance, 401k plan.
Perfect position for college students - work available during summer, spring and winter breaks!
Compensation starts at $13.00 per hour - commensurate with experience.
You will be prompted to set up a profile in order to apply for the position.
SHOULD YOU EXPERIENCE ANY ISSUES APPLYING ONLINE PLEASE EMAIL JOBS@SEATOW.COM